[JDEV] More protocol issues...

Looking at the dtd in 0.6 I see that there appears to be no way of
including  a date/timestamp with a sent message. It seems to me to be
vital that when I read a message I know the time at which it was
generated - "meet you in 5 minutes" is no good if I dont see the
message until 2 hours after it was generated. (sure you can timestamp
on arrival at the client but that's no good if you are not logged in)

Of course this may be there already and I just haven't found it yet.

L.
--
http://catless.ncl.ac.uk/Lindsay